Chronic Migraine Nurse
Nurses with an interest in Chronic Migraine – East London
Be part of something amazing – join our team “Where patients come first”
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd is a specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater choice and convenience to patients whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
About the role
Due to continued success and growth of Pharmaxo we are recruiting nurses to work in Chronic Migraine clinics within hospitals within Stratford, Romford area and King’s College Hospital. Our nurses assume responsibility for providing a first-class clinical service to patients being treated for chronic migraine. Nurses with experience in pain management and/or aesthetics would be ideal for this role. Current services are for between 4 and 8 days per month over a twelve-month period. New services are added regularly throughout the year.
You must be able to show demonstrable competency, technical and professional expertise in relation to planning, organizational skills and adaptability. You must be patient and customer focused and you will be an ambassador for our company whilst delivering excellence in patient care.
We are seeking individuals who have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with patients and clinicians. You will work flexibly and have a commitment to attend training days which are deemed necessary for the service.
You must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working and treating patients in outpatient clinics
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Full NMC registration
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the services provided
Key Accountabilities to include;
- To continuously update nursing knowledge ensuring in line with current legislation and best practice
- Administration of prescribed treatments to patients within the hospital setting
- Maintaining accurate record keeping relating to patient treatment
- Clinical competency
- Regulatory compliance
In return we offer:
- Part-time (fixed days)
- Competitive rates of pay (depending on experience, knowledge and skills)
- Uniform provided
- Training and ongoing support for the role
- Company bonus scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position or require more information, please send a Covering Letter and your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is ongoing due to our continued growth