Sales Ledger Assistant
(Permanent – 37.5 hours per week)
The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Through our scientific research and technology capabilities the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services. The QPHL Group now employs over 200 people and has combined sales of approx. £250 million from three subsidiaries.
Pharmaxo is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS. The compounded drugs used in its drug services are provided by its sister company Qualasept t/a Bath ASU, which also produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. The third subsidiary is Microgenetics, which is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage
We are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Assistant to support the continued delivery of an exceptional service. The successful candidate should have GCSE’s grades A – C in Maths and English and ideally be working towards AAT Level 2/3. Candidates should also have 1 year’s experience working within an accounts department. A high level of excel proficiency and attention to detail is essential.
What you will do
Your responsibilities within the team will include:
- Generate billing reports and amending to ensure all chargeable transactions are captured
- Input sales prices
- Generate proof of delivery documentation
- Track progress of each stage of the invoicing process
- Match proof of delivery documentation to corresponding invoice.
- Post sales invoices and credit notes onto the customer ledger in Microsoft NAV accounting system
- Open new customer accounts in NAV
- Assist in the resolution of external (customer) and internal (other departments) queries
- Assist in maintaining the sales accrual schedule
- Participate in monthly stock takes and any additional overtime deemed necessary
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the Senior Management Accountant or Group Financial Controller.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary of £17,238 per annum
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme (paid quarterly)
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London you can be part of a friendly team in a dynamic and fast-growing company. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
How to apply
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV expressing what qualities and experiences you could bring to this role, please email email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday 13th March 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday 21st March 2019. You will be contacted by Wednesday 14th March 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.