Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is an experienced national provider of high-quality specialist care to patients in their own home.
We aim to make the process of registering and providing you with our service as straightforward and efficient as possible. Our patient services team are on hand to manage the whole process and are supported by our established infrastructure.
As one of our patients, we are committed to providing you with:
- Delivery of your medication and supporting ancillaries, at a time that is convenient.
- Specially trained pharmacists and nurses who understand your condition and can help you manage your treatment.
- Ongoing telephone support to ensure receive the care that you need.
- Coordination of your treatment between our pharmacists and your medical team.
Our services span a wide range of therapies, but broadly cover the following:
- Home medication delivery dispensing and delivering medicines and ancillaries to your home or alternative suitable location.
- Nursing services ranging from providing training on how to take your medication, to administering the medication to you direct, or providing home visits in order to monitor the progress of your treatment.
- Chemotherapy at home providing an alternative to hospital visits for chemotherapy treatment.
- Patient support programmes providing therapy or drug specific care programs that improve treatment outcomes through a number of techniques including advice, support, and medication reminders.